Madcow Cosmos 14 Days 14 Sculptures - DAY 6

A BIG MANGA/ANIME Fan I am, I felt so animated when I took this shot. Don't you think that I posed like one of the characters in Gundam, when they are standing on their machine, looking all brave and full of power? Haahaaa



Another remarkable works from Madcow (MC for short), the theme today is Steam Punk and somehow, it reminds me of the Movie - Steamboy by Hayo Miyazaki.

"By land, sea, or air; I still call it steam punk:
Steam punk is among my very favorite styles to build in. First off its an incredibly varied style, from the very historically acurate pieces, things fueled by the fiction of the victorian era, to fantasy dwarves with magical steam engines its a expansive genere. This leads to a lot of possiblities for freedom and artistic enjoyment. The gadgets and the detail also big draws for me as well as anything I feel like doing I feel like doing with a few hundred prims. Steam punk is also a style that enjoys the epic, titanic sized land vessles to match those of the sea. As such you can't ask for a closer match to my building style and no steam punk builder is short on inspiration in SL with some of the exceptionaly friendly communities centered around it."














Interior of the Lobster

No comments: