Tiny Me, Tiny You

I'm always been intrigued with Japanese animations and manga, the cuteness of the characters and the intense storyline each animations have and the message within.

When I was in SL, one of the first few things I was in quest of searching for Japanese, or strictly speaking, Japanese creations and recently, I found this street and her.


Joeru as Little Cyber Witch

Just the street for tinies and I found 2 of my favourite creators' works and store - Nobunaga Ogee's Kuroboro Works & Cue Fride's Cueque Factory.

I fell in love with the robot - KX-01 Tiny Robot, one of the earlier creations, even brought lots of attention when I go dancing as the Robot. Follow on is the Little Witch, that's was what I was when I visited the street.


Cosy Up With getfamous - Don't We Look Adorable?!

The whole street is scaled for the tinies and featured quite a number of Japanese creators for tinies. It makes the tinies feel like the world of their own.

I took the chance to hop to the creator's store and guess what i saw - GIANT WITCH! Haahaa.... There was even a pose at the hand of the witch so I wasted no chance and taken a few shots. 可愛い!!!

Everyone will want to hug you when you are tiny!

P.S.: I don't normally featured stores but some of the makers have incredible stuffs and even superb storefront design! Hm... the more reasons to shop. Haahaa...

No comments: