Madcow Cosmos 14 Days 14 Sculptures - DAY 2

During my travels, I always come across buildings, structures, almost anything that looks peculiarly eye-catching. I can't really get into my mind how the creators can twist and turn a prim into desirable shape of their choice. Of course, to be able to do that, the amount of time devotion and enthusiasm must be 1 of the few elements for building.

That is why, I'm going to launch a 14 days photos chase (rather, it's 13 days, cos I missed Day 1), and my target is Madcow Cosmos. No... I'm no paparazzi, neither am I a stalker... but He is worth the chase and the reason is simple. See below.


See that black line floating on the left, that's me
MASSIVE!!!

Oyster Bay (OB) is proud to present Madcow Cosmos's sculptures for 14 days, different sculptures on each day!!



The moment I tp to OB, I again dropped my jaws and kept screaming - THIS IS CRAZY! I WANT TO TAKE SHOTS NOW! Haahaaa



MASSIVE sculpture of a Gigantic Robot Dog (I think), that's roughly 1,000 prims and the height is 150m above ground. Just look how tiny I was with it. Also, I noticed that the whole scupltures run by even numbers, the numbers of teeth in the mouth, in the wheels, the steps and ladders, etc. Heehee Silly Joeru noticing silly stuffs.


The Tail


Cockpit


Joeru Standing Firmly In Its Mouth
Look at the textures!


Back View - Sculpture Powered By Steam


The Arm


Ankle?
Reminds me so much of Howl's Moving Castle BUT
that movie is Nothing compare to this!

Morris was such a darling and arranged a meet up with the creator himself. Man... the creator is as shocking as his sculptures but I fall in love with it (erm... him) instantly. His AV is a skeleton of a flying bird and I have never ever came across such absolute detailed structures! As mentioned in his profile - he enjoys building skeletons (that explains) and HE'S GOOD!




Isn't He A Charm?!

At this point of time, I don't think any amount of words or even my photos can express my excitement and the beauty of Madcow's creations. Btw, Madcow does sell his AVs. Check it out!

Please, if you do have 5 minutes (AT LEAST) to spare in SL, go to OB, fly HIGH up to view Madcow's sculpture. REMEMBER, for the next 13 days, there will be different sculpture each day and if you miss it... well, rely on my photos then, but they aren't the best. Seeing is Believing. Haahaa...

P.S. I always here people saying: 'So, what can I do in SL?. Damn! You can do anything and everything your heart desire! Just open your eyes and heart and look around! There's beauty everywhere! Not just boobs and hunks. Haahaaa

No comments: