HOME

I was racking my brain for a good title for this piece, but after a brief struggle with the name I came up with, I chose this - HOME. Simple and to the point.

A good friend of mine, the Barman from The SANDS, charismatic personality with exquisite knowledge of the world, Gilligan Novi is the man.

As I have mentioned in one of my past articles, The SANDS have relocated themselves to their very own Sims - one for leisure where all the dancing and shopping is, the other one is residential. Gilligan is now residing here.


Built by getfamous Xeno, one of the owners of THE SANDS, its contemporary design, sand white walls with dark rose wooden floors, one can easily fall in love with such possession. I do hope that getfamous will start selling his range of houses and furniture - they are too good to be missed.

Sitting on the beach lounge chair facing the calm waves of the sea, one could watch the glowing sunset while reading a book, working on the notebook (like I did) or simply lie back to relax.

On the ground floor, simple furniture with a 24" iMac showing off its fabulous photos, with a door that brings you to - The Four Walls of Picasso - with paintings like Le baiser and three others, it's a quiet room to share with friends of similar interests in arts and life.

First floor - balcony of lovable soft couches with nice little fire, a great invitation for a nice glass of champagne and sweet Chocolat, warmness from the fire, coolness from the sea breeze. If it's a little chill, just walk back into the worldly room, where a globe of our planet Earth was spinning in mid-air. Oh! And this is my favorite, the Start Gazer- telescope.




Clearly, my dear Gilligan has planned out what he wants to do with the home and I always feel welcoming and warm whenever I pop into his place. You might be wondering why I featured Gilligan's Home in my blog... cos he asked me to. Haahaaa... A good chance for me to practice me interior photography, I took his offer and present this to you.


In SL, we often see people profiles say: 'Whatever happens in SL stays in SL.' As much as I understand the meaning behind it, I feel that friendship should stay wherever it takes us. I live in both worlds and I love and treasure friends from both dimensions. IF you are a believer like I do, I'm sure we will have smashing great times together and with the friends we have.

If you would like to visit Gilligan Novi's home (not Gilligan's Island YET), you can easily find him in THE SANDS or just IM him. He might be in the mood in teaching you a new language - like he taught me. Haahaaa....

No comments: