Madcow Cosmos 14 Days 14 Sculptures - DAY 4

I need to say this here... I think...

I'M IN LOVE!!!

I know this is just a one-sided love but I can't help it. Blame it on Madcow. He seduced me with his quick-ed change of AVs, from this long-legged Daddy machine to this steam run Robot.




We LOok Like A Great Couple

Well, to be precise, it's just one-sided love but I'm contented, because I have the chance to witness Madcow's works! BTW, I love men with their brains and talent, not bodies. Haahaaa

Today's theme is the Battle in the Insects Kingdom.



One praying mantis with a spider covering the top of OB gallery, they seem like peeking over the pillars looking at the arriving guests. On the ground were an Avatar size robotic spider and a fighter Praying Mantis. Having avatar size sculptures are fun to be around with, for photo taking and also better to zoom into the details of each sculpture.








Joeru picked a fight with Mr. P Mantis,
Withe erm... rug doll as hostage. Haahaa

Had a quick chat with Morris & Madcow (M&M), I reallied why there was a notice that said, It's alright to touch the sculptures. Apparently, many people thought that in SL, sculptures are not meant to be touch. (Joeru is now wondering if that's the case, she must have been blacklisted in many places then.) One can't experience the Madcow's madness in creation WITHOUT being on/in it. Almost all of them can be ridden and built for exploring. It will be such a waste to just stand and watch. Argh!



Everyday, there is always new meaning in going into OB to watch the next display.


No comments: