Portraits II

Back tracking my entries - my 1st portraits display was done in January and I think it's time for the 2nd batch display.

I do have a number of AVs that came up to me to ask to be taken photos of, not for themselves but for my collections. I feel really honoured to do so, at the same time make it clear that I don't feature everyone.

Below are four individuals, each with mind-blowing AVs and guess what, they are all tie-in with a brilliant personality.


How long have we know each other, Caly?
Surfer Hunk


My Dearest Man
Gilligan in his weird mood


Veronica In Her Debut Gig
BeautifuL!


This is what I call a True Model Look
Sammael Laasonen

2 comments:

Keala Mimistrobell said...

Awesome shots of Caly and Sammie, there, Joeru!! Nice work!

Joeru Pugilist said...

Thank U, Keala!

The guys look great themselves! HEehee