Heart Dew, Landsort

With our modern lifestyles and expectations, we constantly driving ourselves or rather, been driven to work 24/7 if our life permit us to. There is a common joke I used to tell me colleagues: 'DO you know? I seen you even more often then I get to see my family, so right now, you guys are the closest to me than anyone! Haahaa'.

The 1st reaction I got when i TP this Heart Dew is - It's SO QUIET! The only thing I can hear is the waves and the birds. And no matter where you walk to, you will always see the hut, situated in the centre of the little island.




'Traveler there is no way, you make your way by walking...'


Words of Wisdom

There are many mediation cushions all round the island, and notecards on inspirations books. Just the right place to grab a few cushions and read.





Want an escape? Come here. 0_-


Romance In The Air


I Love The Big Tree


No comments: