THE SANDS, Auville Heights

If you look into my profile, you would realize that besides taking photos, I love jazz too and during my lazy moments (which has been very frequent these days), you can find me in jazz lounges.

Every now and then, I will hit the Search button to scout for more jazz lounges. This place got me stuck to it.

THE SANDS - a beach club, a jazz lounge, a design hotel too. The architecture is somewhat like a resort in most sunny islands but to see one in sl as real as rl - it's heavenly.

It's a contemporary clean savvy structure, responsive owners Dean & Emilia, 1 of the best house music, great DJs like Phelan Streeter.



DJ - Phelan Streeter


Get On Your Feet, join in Dean & Emilia


OH! Not forgetting to say this, look out for the bartender. If there is a Best Bartender Award - it has to go to Gilligan Novi. I have never been to a lounge where there is a live bartender around - even if there are, they normally keep to themselves. But no... not for Gilligan. He actually comes out behind the bar table - makes his round around the lounge and greet every single on of us at the seat, asking if he can bring us any drinks. THAT is what I call service! One more thing - guys and gals - Gilligan is cute looking too! A bonus! haahaa
*
Joeru better stop drooling away* (No pictures, people - go to SANDS and look for him!)


Jazz Time


Too much dancing?

Rest your feet here

Another interesting factor here is - out of the people I get to know and talk to in SANDS, 7 out of 10 told me SANDS is the best place they have ever been to in SL. Do you want to judge that for yourself? Drop in and you tell me how you feel about the place.


Joeru in new Hairstyle & Outfit

I know, I'm vain!

No comments: