Art at Oyster Bay - Aquarium

As promised, The Wonder of Underwater world of Oyster Bay is here.

To be exact, this is a new layout of the aquarium. The first one had 2 floors, rather spacious. The current one is a long full glass cylinder where every other step you take, you will be exposed to the fascinating world of marine life.


Morris loves and hates the shark - you want to know why?
Just look for Morris and stares at his left hand.



This - is something that still send shivers
down my spine whenever I'm near


Hm... Who could that be...


Octopus さん!!


Cheen Pitney's Creation

1 of my favorite artist - Nia Becloud, created the Seahorse which I totally fall heard over heels over it. Owner Morris Vig shown me before the completion of the aquarium and guess what, he has the miniature of the seahorse on his shoulder! I was totally green with envy! Haahaa I strongly urge you to visit the Seahorse cos it's one of the rare beauty for a marine life. Close in, it will mesmerize you with its fins.


Nia Becloud's Creation


Okie! I must admit this...
I feel like BBQ-ing it!!!
*Joeru drooling away*


No comments: