Art at Oyster Bay

How did I find this place? I did a search for somewhere fill with sun, sand, beach, oceans, waves and 'bay' was the tag.

As shown on the header, it's an art display gallery, a pretty big one too. It's a place where many amazing sculptures are on display and sale too. Not only that, there is this amazing underwater aquarium! Kind of remind me of my homeland's underwater world, with fishes swimming all round me. Right now, the owner of Oyster Bay - Morris Vig, is re-constructing the whole aquarium though I love to show you more of the place now. Part II of Oyster Bay on the Aquarium is underway.


Artist: Nia Becloud - The Crab
Stunning texture can be seen here, look at the crab closely and don't worry, it's very friendly


Artist: Charlot Dickens - Family Bears
Click them, you will hear how they sound like


Artist: sandhya2 Patel - Hand of God2
1 of my favourite piece, somehow, it's trying to tell me something


Artist: Cheen Pitney - Glassblower Standing
Force sun on all four effects, it will surprise you




Artist: Starax Statosky - Angel & Demon
I dropped my jaw when I saw this. Intriging story on the Artist and his pieces
Ask Morris. :)


Artist: Sasun Steinbeck - Morph Sculpture V3
Magical piece, stay close and listen


Artist: Sabine Stonebender - Sea Serpent
You can actually wear this!


Artist: Breeze Winnfield - Broadcast Clash
Maybe it's just me, I see hearts here

Note: Arrangement of photos is by alphabetically order. These are some of the artisans I had featured, the rest you have to see them for your own selves as photo can't capture the beauty of them.

If my photos make you want to see more, you should tp there right away - because my photos are just showing just a tiny light of how remarkable these artisans and their pieces are.


No comments: