The Thinc Cafe & Beach Bar, Serenity Islands CTR

~Home Sweet Home~

Sl is like RL, depending on your nationality, you would try to find a sim or places where u can speak the same language. Not necessarily you can communicate in universally known English, sometimes, you just want to be be close to home.

I have been searching people in SL from my homeland, or even a land, a hangout but it wasn't till recently i found this place open.



Thinc Cafe & Beach Bar - a small designer cafe, filled with retro feels, cube-size concept living space and of course, SL-ers from my homeland. Haahaaa
I met and chatted with them in "Singlish", a not publicly known language which 99.99% of the citizens in my homeland speak. :P




Love the seat - made by Owner himself - damn retro!




billiard/pool - 1 of the most favourite pastime for many in my homeland

The place, a cosy 'back home' feeling for me. Oh... this makes me think of the food back home...




No comments: