Avilion Grove Avilion Castle, Avilion Grove



Avilion Isle, consists of two parts - Avilion Grove and Avilion Mist. At the castle, there is the most marvelous dance floor I have ever seen in SL. Waltzing on the dance floor, watching your partner and your reflections on the floor - it's a great place to exchange words of love.







Surrounding the whole island is tall mountain with streams of waterfalls where there are visible yet quiet caves where you can rest your dancing feet when you are tired.

Across the castle, is the Avilion Mist, a Medieval Fantasy Role-play zone. Role-playing is still something that I still new to the game but luckily, as long as you behave yourself, troubles wouldn't find you. Instead - on a couple of occasions of photo shots sessions, I met many non-humans characters that offered to show me the place and explaining the rules. I was a very good girl. hahahaa







Among all the greenery, there are hidden splendid spots waiting just for you to find. One more time, flying is not allowed in here. Haahaaa... so make use of your two little feet! Trust me, it's worth all the walking.







No comments: