Photography Exposition


Okie, this might be a great thing to me, so I need to take a deep breath.


Here goes... I HAVE AN EXHIBITION IN SL!!!!!!


Well, it's an exhibition together with 2 people (plus me, that's 3) @ THE SANDS. The 1st floor consists of Emilia's pieces (Ms Owner of THE SANDS) and the 2nd floor has both Ludwig & my pieces. Emilia and Ludwig have really great RL photos on display and sales while being an amateur to photography, I have only reasonable SL photos.


So anytime you are free, just TP to THE SANDS, or send me an IM.

This might sounds like a Oscar award winning speech but I have to say:-

BIG THANKZ to Dean, Emilia & Ludwig for inviting me to display my works, to all my friends who come to the Exhibition and bringing more friends down too (so cool!). For those who are reading this, do drop by, exhibition is still on. (I think) Haahaaa...

No comments: