Kaze Yama

Are there times where you feel you want to turn back time? I do, many a times, esp for now.

Due to my laziness and time spent in jazz lounges, I have missed a few features which I intend to line up these few days. Before I can say ops... 1 such place has already gone and sold.



Kaze Yama (Wind of the Mountain) - is one place where i can take slow stroll all round and get some peace away from rl and sl too. It's a pity that I can't no longer lead you to the beauty and serenity of the place and the best I can do now is to show the photos I have captured.







Lesson Learned - DON'T WAIT AND MOVE MY BUTT!!! (my fingers to be exact) Even in sl, there are many things and places that doesn't last for anyone.





LM: Kaze Yama, Matsushima (39, 51, 21)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Joeru, Thank you :)