Aphrodite

Aphrodite - The Goddess of Love, Beauty & Sexuality

That's what Lamorna Proctor's paintings made me feel.



We actually met by accident. Haahaa I was shopping for new short hair and while making my decisions b/w this to that, I received a 'hi'. What caught my attention was her nice blonde hair, slightly platinum, and follow on was her arms - they are mechanical. The first thing that came to my mind was - this must be anther hybrid new gene, really cool.





Lamorna Proctor is a painter, a brilliant one and she is born without arms, both in rl and sl. Amazingly, she created her avatar just like her and she uses her feet to do all the chatting!

She brought her rl paintings into sl, have a nice gallery and she told me she has been getting many responses in sales and also been invited to put her paintings in many well-known galleries in SL. (I knew that well because I was with her when one of the art gallery owners approach her.)

Lamorna asked me: Which painting do I fancy?

It was this. (Second from the Right)



I'm not an arts person but the warm color and the holding onto each other's gesture just make me want to... feel loved.

My photos might not bring out the brilliant of her paintings and I would strongly suggest to all the readers to visit her gallery.
Lamorna should be around most of the time and I'm sure she will be delighted to enjoy chats with any of you.





No comments: