TINY WORLD

In my previous entry, I was totally into tinies, esp those created by the Jap. Just yesterday, while roaming around a Jap sim - i saw this poster. Though I don't really understand what was written on it, but it seemed like an exhibit poster. And so, I clicked and tp out.



OMG! It's an exhibit organised by 2 of my favourite creators - Nobunaga Ogee and Cue Fride, showcasing their work and the rest of the creators. Some are 1st timer but I must say, the Japs are great with creativity, just look at the Tinies AV! Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!

















I strongly invite all of you to hop in there and admire their creations, and you can purchase what you see, at such affordable prices too!!! Joeru had bought half of what was being showcased there. argh!

This exhibit will definitely made your stay in SL more worthwhile.

Joeru has already set dancing poses at her house for tinies! Haahaa....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you see the tiny snow balls by cue fride that you can sit in? Scenes especially created for tinies. those are beautiful!