Girls Will Be Girls

Girls will be Girls and what is a girl best therapy in life (both virtual and reality) is SHOPPING!!!!!

YES! Shop, shop shop! Too bad we can't eat in SL, if not, that will be it - Shop and Eat!

The usual hard-disk summer cleaning left me with astonishment. I have so many photos of MYSELF. Just ME!

Well, I guess when you have a wardrobe fit for any bitch on earth, yeah, you will take that same amount of photos. Haahaa...
So now... An exhibit of

Jo & Herself
~Thank you and Drool~


Showing off my New Hairdo


Box me


I LOVE this shot!!! Dirty & Sexy


Ever so like my legs


Shower in Suntec


Mouse Me


Pink is so not my color, I look like...


Stuck In a Dump


Heavenly Manga


In Deep Thoughts


Funky Time
It's Men Clothings


What Can I Say...
I'm in Shit

1 comment:

Christine said...

I LOOOOOVVEEEE your Mouse Me shot!!!!