Insula Maris Zoo (Another Lost Site)

Again, another great place I have missed to blog it in time and also it's gone. (I just tp in there to see)

Nevertheless, I am still going to display all the wonderful shots I have taken back then. Got this LM from Benz, who simply just can't stop watching the animals. Haahahaa...

It was one of the best zoo I have been to in SL and it was a decent layout - lots of rooms for the animals to roam around and the best part is - there is a notecard for each animal there, giving a description of the various species. A rather educational visit and I enjoyed it tremendously.

Damn, I got to find the zoo back! ENJOY THE PIX!


Tiger is taking the position of the King of the Jungle


That's ME! Riding an ostrich


Giving a Little Help to Mr G




LOVES the koalas!




The Marines


Yes... I'm trying to elope with the penguin


Crabbing Time, crabbing time!


Ow... This is a hard nut to crack




Ni Hao!?





More pictures here.

No comments: