Sovereignty of Thunder - Unique , Thunder

Most LM I get was either thru my explore trips or recommended by friends. But this place - I was being drawn to.

I was on my expedition of looking for a place to call 'home' and thru some search, i came to here. Actually, I was looking at the cottages nearby but immediately lost my purpose and stared in amuse of this place - Sovereignty of Thunder.

What's the best way of describing the place... I’m not good with words but I feel I’m in my dream homeland. I always wanted a cottage house, with my own vegetable garden, a little orchard, lots of flowers, etc. In Sovereignty of Thunder, instead of cottage, there are castles. Haahaa... The rest of the land is just a dream land come true.



Oh? What Is That?!




The one thing unique and distinctive about Sovereignty of Thunder is - crystals. Crystals by the side of the cliff, crystals-like lamps to light up the path, no matter which mode of the time you set - the whole place is beautifully lit up and dreamingly opens in front of your eyes.


Find This Treasure Box ~ And Don't be TOO greedy!


** What does this look like to you? Heehee...
This shot was a big surprise for me and
I challenge you to find it!**

More pictures here.

LM: Sovereignty of Thunder - Unique , Thunder (226, 96, 24)

No comments: