Portraits

A friend who visited my site asked: Why don't you take Portraits of the avatars in sl? I'm sure there are as interesting as scenery shots.

Oh, I bet they are! Just that my skills aren't up to it yet. Haaha... But along the way, I did manage to take a few friends' portraits and I think it's high time I should display them out, and thanking them for posturing for me (I took ages to get the right shots. :P)

As usual, no touch up was done. Heehee...


The first few friends I got to know thru SL when started.
Guys & Gals, he very much taken and the taker isn't me. :P
You look GREAT, Riso!


Don't you think she's brilliantly beautiful?!


Snowman san - He made the snowman himself!


Looks like Annie - Really Cute Gal


He's not Human, He's a Drow
Like the sharp outlook

No comments: