Elf Harbour

How I found this place? I used Search Button and key in 'elf''. I'm always amused by the enchanting beings and anything, everything could happen and seen in sl.

Great landscaping, I suddenly becomes a fanatic over stairs/steps. All round the island, there are steps all around, fix to the side of the mountains, letting you able to take a good stroll in and round the island, surrounded with greenery and tranquility.







Oh! DO remember to take a little boat ride at the Elflands' Ferry, an alternative if you are lazy to walk. :P







More locations coming up, I'm just getting slow in arranging my photo these days. Not to worry, I'm bucking up! Do look forward for more!




Trying My Hands on different effects

LM: Elf Harbour (156, 156, 26)

More pictures here.





No comments: