A Foreign Field, Kawaii

Kawaii? Familiar?

Yeah, cos recently I featured on place in Kawaii. This is the second place. At Shinagawa, I met Dithean Ringo's dear friend, Charles Nighbor, and he invited me to his place.



It was sculptured by Dithean Ringo herself and this place is a place where both Ms Meadowbrook and Charles entertain their clients, not neglecting the fact that this place is designed according to what both of them want. Quiet place, where they are relax and enjoy the sea.





Oh! And there is Kitty, the cat in both RL and SL of Charles Nighbor and found her hiding somewhere. Hm... Can you see her?


1 comment:

Scott said...

Hello Joeru.

I am at last honouring my promise to post a comment or two.

You had excellent subjects to photograph in Kawaii but managed, with your magic, to make them look even better. One home looked so good, so inviting and so peaceful that I wished I could have called it my own...then I realised it was my own! Thank you very much.

Please visit us again when you can. One of your pictures does not show the water and waves crashing upon the rocks. It would seem that plenty of others in SL find our small cliffs a tranquil spot for I often return home to find someone sitting, meditating and enjoying the sight and sound of the waves rolling in below them.

With summer approaching Kitty has stretched out under the veranda. She has now learned to reply to anyone who calls her name and will be delighted to see you again; you made her the most famous cat in SL!

You might remember that at Foreign Field tea is available, on our veranda, to everyone. I look forward to taking tea with you there again soon and hearing about all your latest your adventures.

Regards

Charles