Shinagawa, Kawaii

If there is lawsuit in SL, I'm sure getting a lot of cases, not because I'm a lawyer but because I will be sue by many owners. Haahaa... This feature place is ANOTHER location I trespassed! YES! I did it again! Argh!



But I'm lucky as usual, I met a really nice lady, who is of course 1 of the owners of the place.

It's no wonder she was suspicious of me, for one thing, I was standing at 1 location NOT moving, staring at afar. Haahaa (I was taking photos, as usual) I should have seeked permission when I want to take photos, matter of politeness. Just one thing, 'how do I know that the area belongs to who?' 'Click the Land' is the trick.



After telling her my intention, she whole-fully invited me to take some photos and told me about the place.



It's actually replica of the in-fracture of buildings in the Heian era! (Read info here) NOW, that explains very well why I was attracted to the place in the first place, it's really different from the Japanese locations I have been to. The whole place is so peaceful and tranquility, which is exactly what Heian means. I can be in Mouselook mode all the time while strolling thru the garden and the buildings!



I had a good time and chat with Dithean Ringo (The lady of the place, The Ringo Family) and a dear friend of hers, Charles Nighbor, another wonderful person who invited me to his place, which was created by Dithean Ringo too! Look forward to more pictures for that.




Lady Owner's Favourite Spot


No comments: