Avatarian Oracle

Aren't we all searching for peace, for answers, for relieve or for understanding? SL is as much as RL and I happened to trespass one.

Friend told me that there is this place that might get my attention for photography and with all mighty curious heart, I tp straight away.

I found the temple.



The first thing that comes to my mind was - hey, it looks like that Japanese comic I used to love and read - Dragon Ball. The temple looks like the place where Wukong and Wufan had their training up at the heaven's temple, where Keda was there too. (refer to here)

Coincidentally, I met the people who created the place and it turns out to be a charity group, Support For Healing. CORRECTION!: Latest Info, I provided the incorrect info to you guys. Haahaa... Taras is a Dear to get my facts right.

'Just read your column on our sites. Thanks! One BIG
correction, though. Although our Order supports
SupportForHealing, that's a whole different group. Our
group, which owns all the Avatarian sites, is The

Avatars of Change.'

Doesn't it sounds great, 1 group helping the other group, that's one major quality I love about SL - There are many kind people in there.

They were very kind in explaining to me the creations of the number of places they had and I Ching, a belief they have in the group.



I can't explain well so I'll leave the part to you to explore and get in touch with the people.


Avatarian Prelate - Taras Balderdash


Avatarian Dragon - Jungleer Rush
The People Whom I Met
Look for them
They will be delighted to if you are keen

But I do know i love the places cos it's always nice to just go to places and relax, without the loud music, just tune to the atmosphere sounds and relax, just at this moment, peace is within you and SL.



Joeru @ Avatarian Zen Retreat

No comments: