Finally, A Photo In Profile

I guess it's just me - I just don't really take photos of myself very much whenever i was exploring around SL. Well, maybe some but not that often. Haahaa...

The point is, I was asked by a friend this: How come there is no photo in my SL Profile?

Yes, it has always been a big cross in the grey box and I'm a cheap-po, I don't wish to spend L$ for loading photo. Haahaa! But I guess I must put one cos I'm taking the photo hobby real serious now and I am The Official Avatarian Photographer! Totally honoured to be invited by Taras Balderdash to join in the group though I did warn him I'm still an amateur and learning. (BTW, he's the one who asked about the photo in my Profile. :P)

Nevertheless, the title is an honour and I still get to roam around freely, taking photos whenever I like to.

After some searches, I found the perfect place and took my Profile Shot. Phew! What do you think? Nice? ;)


Zoom Out Shot
Show off my body! Haahaa!!
NOTE: Hair, Face Features & Body are my own creations.
One & Only! Yeah!


The Actual Photo for my SL Profile


No comments: