New Born

Second Life. There are people asking all kind of questions. 'Why play Second Life (SL)?', 'Isn’t Real Life (RL) hectic, chaotic enough to be playing another life?', 'Only people who are bored with RL play SL.', et cetera, et cetera. SL is a real time interactive world where people build what they want, own what they want, fulfill whatever fantasies they want if possible & be what they want.

SL is as similar as RL, just adding a little fun like having Fantasy Lands, Fetish Castles, Sunny All Day Beaches, Enchanting Forests, Dragons, friendly people (not forgetting some assholes) and as much reality as RL like owning lands, getting a house, clothes oneself or get that gorgeous body parts to make one's Avatar stands out.

SL is a game, so much so that any kind of imaginations humans have are incorporated in SL. Don't be surprise to see nude Avatars walking around, or having threesomes, orgy in an ancient castle. It's that fancy. There is always something somewhere that fit your kind of world you want to be, if not, you can create one!

I started this little gallery as an appreciation to all the creators in SL and share what I see in SL thru the photos. I couldn't help admiring them for creating places that really mesmerize me. I love the interaction in SL but what I love most is the great view I always have whenever I was Landmark (LM) hopping. All thankz to the Snapshot Function (and the power of my graphic card), I was able to take photos which I couldn't help being excited. Bluntly, I was hoping to get some orders to fund my dream house in SL.; p

For those who heard about SL for the first time thru my blog, and you have some extra time at your hand, give this game a try. But if you got addictive to it for whatever reasons, don't blame me. Heehee...



Starry Night
The 1st thing that captured my attention is the nights in SL

No comments: